Among all the 9 astrological gemstones additionally stated because the Jyotish Gemstones the Blue Sapphire is that the strongest and therefore the quickest acting gemstones. for many individuals it shows effects instantly by manner of gain in wealth, resolution to a tangle, windfall gain etc.
Blue Sapphire is that the stone of Saturn as per vedic star divination. Saturn may be a karmic planet And Saturn periods can build or break an individual’s life. The de Sade Sathi/ Saturn cycle may be a shaping phase in AN individual’s life.
Blue Sapphire recommendation should be created with caution. Due diligence ought to be taken to make sure that the Blue Sapphire is totally Jyotish Quality and free from any flaws as listed within the sacred texts. sporting a Blue Sapphire that has flaws will cause accidents, health issues and fall from grace.
In common formulation Blue Sapphire is additionally known as as Neelam allow us to understand the top 10 advantages of Blue Sapphire and the effects of the Neelam Stone:
The Top 10 advantages of the Blue Sapphire
1) it’s one in every of the quickest acting stone and the impact is felt instantaneously. It will bless with wealth, good luck, chance, and promotion etc among one day to a month of sporting it.
2) If the Blue Sapphire is suitable it shows miraculous results particularly in Saturn Transits like the sade Sati. One will feel the relief instantly by viewing a lift in metabolism, energy and the pallor of gloom departure.
3) Neelam Stone may be a extremely protective stone. It helps in protection from enemies, evil eye, hexing, jealousy etc.
4) Blue Sapphire blesses with mental clarity, clears confusion and blesses the individual with the right deciding talents.
5) It improves digestion, takes away lethargy and helps improve focus and concentration.
6) It’s glorious healing abilities to appease the senses and blesses with calmness and equanimity.
7) In bound horoscope things it removes negativity, unknown fears and complexes.
8) Blue Sapphire contains a direct impact on wealth levels. It offers a positive boost in finances. It will bless with multiple thusurces of income if the individual is so inclined and works towards it.
9) It offers names, fame and a formidable name.
10) To people who square measure non secularly inclined it offers the capability to perform austere spiritual practices, improves the standard of meditation and aids in quest of self realization. Blue Sapphire has the power to balance the Sahasrara chakra/crown chakra, the chakra where the Kundalini unites with the cosmic energy
New ton of cold Blue Sapphires, “Namah” for Gemstone universe patrons:
Gemstone universe is happy to gift a brand new ton of Blue Sapphires from the ton Namah for its patrons. Cut from our own rough these sapphires are delightfully lovely and powerful from Jyotish point of read.
Salient options of the new ton Namah Blue Sapphire
1) All Blue Sapphires are certified cold, untreated and natural earth mined gemstones.
2) The origin of those Blue Sapphires is Ratnapura-Srilanka.
3) There’s a divine beauty in each single gem owing to the tempting color that’s distributed equally all told the gems.
4) The clarity level is ninetieth and higher than.
5) The cut is symmetrical and special care has been taken for max play of light and showcases the lustre/ shine to its best potential.
6) Fantastic weight as Jyotish Gemstones.
7) Free from any flaws as listed in sacred texts for best optimized advantages.
8) Solely Gems that qualify as Jyotish Gems make it to the Gemstone universe inventory.
9) we have a tendency to shall build them out there at AN attractive worth. One will search market -wholesale or retail nobody will match our worth given the options higher than.
Yellow Sapphire Gemstones Introduction
A Yellow Sapphire crystal is a present gemstone, consisting primarily of corundum (aluminium oxide), and coloured with slight traces of iron – the metal that results in its stunning yellow hue. Found sometimes in igneous rocks and in sediment deposits, this superb stone has long held the admiration and marvel of all kinds of individuals – from travellers and explorers to kings and queens. Carving and cutting of the natural stone creates the brightly lit and cut crystal that’s one of the most valued of all precious stones. A yellow sapphire has considerable sparkle and may show different|completely different} colors once viewed from different angles. Sapphires is heat treated, subtle with metal or irradiated to preserve and enhance their yellow brilliance – however the present sapphires ar still the foremost valued.
Called pushparaga in Sinhalese and Sanskrit, and usually noted in Bharat as Pukhraj, the color of the simplest yellow sapphire Gemstones has been thought of to be the right amalgam of the yellow of a sunset evening and therefore the blue tinge of a lotus flower. Sapphires ar noted for his or her extreme hardness – next only to diamond – and ar these days used for a good vary of commercial applications; together with lasers, solid-state electronic devices and electronic wristwatches. but in fact, the choicest use of sapphires is in jewellery – with necklaces, beads, rings, bands etc.
Did you know? one in every of the biggest yellow Sapphires Gems ever found weighed nearly 2020 carats, and was called the Tomahawk Tiger. it had been purloined and located nearly six years later!
Significance of the yellow sapphire Gems:
The yellow sapphire Stone is connected to the earth Jupiter. Jupiter, the biggest planet within the system, is related to virtues of luck and prosperity. dominated by the Guru, the teacher, this planet propels someone towards happiness and fulfillment through use of wisdom, and so the correct use of the yellow sapphire crystal will profit an equivalent. As Jupiter is justifiedly referred to as Guru (teacher) in Hindu mythology, one will especially bring himself/herself fortune within the fields of trade, analysis, teaching, situation, law, trade, business etc. It balanced the Vishudha chakra that is that the chakra for communication and expression. It enhances the self-worth and understanding skills of the user. it’s terribly effective in healing diseases of the throat and lungs.
The Peela pukhraj is additionally related to fertility and sensible wedding. It’s purported to be useful for unmarried girls (and men) World Health Organization ar trying to find stability in future marriages, and conjointly for married couples for peace and reduction in marital conflicts. In terms of ailments, the yellow sapphire, connected with the wearer’s skin has various effects in eradicating throat and thyroid issues. The yellow sapphire crystal, upon being bought and well-defined, may also carry negative energies, therefore the ring or stone is detoxified by dipping it in water nightlong.
How to establish a true Yellow Sapphire Gems:
• A real Yellow Sapphire Gems is one in every of the toughest noted minerals. It cannot be damaged, even by steel and may be scraped solely by diamond.
• It will not show any color changes if placed in milk for nearly daily.
Properties of Yellow Sapphire Gemstones
• Planet: Jupiter
• Indian Name: Pukhraj
• Sanskrit Names: Pusparaga, Pushyarag, Puspa-Raja , Guru-Ratna
• Hardness: nine (Mohs scale)
• Chakra: Vishuddha
• Cosmic Color: lightweight Blue
• Yellow sapphires ar most splendidly found in Srilanka, Madagascar and African nation and conjointly in Bharat and Russia. the biggest provides of Sapphires currently comes from Ceylone in Srilanka.
Care for your Yellow Sapphire Gems:
• The yellow sapphire Stone is incredibly exhausting, and will be cleansed with heat detergent water and a soft brush.
How to wear when shopping for Yellow Sapphire Stones
• Only a Gem expert or a Chakra practician will guide you regarding the correct crystal to wear and therefore the carrying methodology. once worn as per Rudraksha Ratna Science therapy where the Gem is about with Bhasma and metal, it offers solely useful results to the user.
• It ought to be worn on a Thursday
• Mantra: “Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Guruve Namaha”
• Best Day for wearing: Thursday
• Best Time for wearing: Pushya Nakshatra; Shukla Paksha
The Colored Diamonds
Fancy colored diamonds square measure amazing in that the colors not only carry psychological power however the colors of Fancy Diamonds conjointly replicate their creation and their history. As a diamond formed within the earth, the presence of sure elements and/or temperature fluctuations caused the color of the diamond to change as it was developing.
he impact of colors on psychological science is a locality of study that’s closely linked to the impact of colors on human emotions. colors are used effectively in everything from disapproval, assume Tiffany’s blue boxes, to dominant violence in prisons. The psychological power behind colors is fascinating. a colored ring has hidden which means and also hidden influence on the psychological science of the user and viewer alike.
Naturally colored diamonds, conjointly referred to as Fancy Diamonds, come in each color of the rainbow and that they are exceptionally rare. Blue, pink, red, purple and yellow are some of the most asked for colors in Fancy Diamonds. Fancy Diamonds can also are available black-gray, brown and even milky white. Before you get your Fancy Diamond, here are some fascinating facts concerning the psychological science of the color yet because the formation of the stones. Blue Diamonds
The Hope Diamond is the most famed blue diamond on the earth. Pure, cool, magically rich and deep, the colour blue is associated with purity and wealth. it’s the colour of intuition and peace. The presence of element once the stone was forming, ends up in stones that vary from a lightweight sky blue to a rich deep blue, the colour of the ocean. related to water and the sky, blue is the color of sophistication and calm.
Pink diamonds are exciting in their beauty and that they are known to bring astronomical costs at auction. It isn’t precisely known however pink diamonds square measure shaped but it’s thought that at some point throughout its formation the diamond was exposed to intense pressure inflicting an alteration within the crystalline structure of the stone. Psychologically, pink is related to femininity yet as fertility. Pink may be a calming color and it’s related to caring and relaxation.
Red diamonds are one in all the rarest stones on the earth. These stones are thus rare that not abundant is understood about them or their formation. Like pink diamonds, it’s thought that pressure during formation changes the crystalline structure leading to the wealthy red color of the diamond. Red is the color of passion and love. Fiery, important and volatile, red is also related to happiness and health.
Associated with royalty, purple diamonds command noble price tags. Purple is the color of fidelity, honor and courageousness and also the user of a purple diamond is assumed to possess good luck and long life. Purple is additionally related to the imagination.
Some of the most interesting diamonds, the colour green is thought to result from the irradiation of the diamond whereas it absolutely was forming within the earth. The result of the radiation causes the electrons within the crystalline structure to alter slightly resulting in the color green. Psychologically, inexperienced is associated with growth and fertility, with balance, renewal and rebirth.
Canary yellow diamonds are created through the addition of gas during the formation of the stone. Intensely yellow diamonds square measure the most common of the flowery Diamonds however they are still extremely rare. a number of the most effective yellow diamonds return from mines here during this country, in Arkansas. Yellow is that the color of happiness and wealth. Yellow reflects an intellectual individual. it’s conjointly related to joy and power.
Colored Diamond Benefits that you simply need to grasp Colored diamonds became progressively common in recent years. These distinctive diamonds are becoming the featured centerpiece on everything from engagement rings to beautiful necklaces. because the quality of colored diamonds surges, several square measure seeking more info about their background. Arpege Diamonds is proud to bring you some interesting and small known facts about colored diamonds.
Colored Diamond Facts 1. Diamonds square measure hierarchical based mostly off of color, clarity, cut, and carat size. In colorless diamonds, color refers to the lack of color; a superbly pure diamond has no hue. colored diamonds square measure hierarchical by an equivalent four characteristics, however the presence of sure colors will conversely increase the worth of the diamond. 2. Colored diamonds are hierarchical by The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) ranging from Faint, Very Light, Fancy light-weight, Fancy, Fancy Intense, Fancy Deep and Fancy Vivid with Fancy Vivid as the highest color grade. 3. The restricted availability of colored diamonds highly impacts their worth. just one in ten,000 mined diamonds will be colored. The Argyle mine in Australia, mines thirty million carats a year and fewer than I Chronicles square measure colored diamonds and out of these, solely a hand full are investment quality.
4. The rarest colored diamonds are red, blue, green, orange and pink. However, pink & red colored diamonds are thought of the most rare.
5. The easy law of supply and demand makes colored diamonds a valuable investment. Three different diamond mines in Africa have closed in recent years. The Argyle mine in Australia, that produces the most important amount of pink diamonds, is ceasing production within the short years returning. As for mines in Canada and Russia, they’re simply simply not producing enough colored diamonds for to stay up with the high demand. With associate inevitable shortage of colored diamonds on the horizon, costs still rise.
6. Colored diamonds are noted to bring astounding costs on the block. Pink diamonds are often selling for overrun seven figures. Yellow diamonds are showing the strongest growth potential.
7. Colored diamonds have seen associate inflated average value of 10-15% per year. Fancy colored diamonds ought to be looked at as a long-run investment chance. The come back may be substantial as there’s no true set value on such gems.
8. Don’t be fooled; there’s a distinction between natural color diamonds and treated color diamonds. The treated diamonds have their color more by artificial means, are mass created, and area unit thought of replicas, so lowering the worth of the initial diamond.
9. Cutting a colored diamond takes significantly longer than their colorless counterparts. colored diamonds square measure thought to realize their hue partly owing to the imperfections at intervals the stone that refract light otherwise than colorless stones. Thus, a totally totally different technique is employed by the diamond cutters and diamond cutters that frequently cut colorless stones wouldn’t incline the task of performing on a colored stone.